Precast concrete can be used for just about anything, from border walls for housing communities, signage for businesses, hardscapes, retaining walls, and landscape needs. Precast concrete has become one of the most popular building materials because of the numerous benefits.
According to the Concrete Network there are many advantages of Precast Concrete
- Since precast is manufactured in a controlled casting environment it is easier to control the mix, placement, and curing
- Quality can be controlled and monitored much more easily
- Since a precaster can buy materials for multiple projects, quantity discounts can lower costs
- Weather is eliminated as a factor—you can cast in any weather and get the same results, which allows you to perfect mixes and methods
- Less labor is required and that labor can be less skilled
- On site, precast can be installed immediately, there is no waiting for it to gain strength and the modularity of precast products makes installation go quickly
- Repeatability—it’s easy to make many copies of the same precast product; by maximizing repetition, you can get plenty of value from a mold and a set-up
- Accelerated curing, by heating the precast parts, greatly increases strength gain, reducing the time between casting the part and putting it into service
Equally important is the company you choose to install your new precast concrete wall. From the quality of the material, technology, and experienced team, all plays a role in the final product.
As a leader in the industry, Florida Wall Concepts is proud to create quality precast walls systems. Our Verti-Crete’s proprietary vertical mold and form system achieves a flawless and realistic stone pattern on both sides of the wall and four sides of the column. A seamless solid panel design provides security and structural strength with textures and styles that compliment the environment and last for decades. They can also be built in a wide variety of heights, from a retaining wall to a security and privacy fence. You save tons of money with Verti Crete’s innovative walling system.