The people of Florida Wall Concepts take pride in their past while looking toward the future. Every day we work hard to harness new technologies and improve our efficiencies. We strive to produce cost-effective, professionally executed projects through computerized cost control, state-of-the-art equipment, ample bonding capacity, uncommonly good workmanship, on-site supervision and evaluation, and above all, a steadfast commitment to an unusually high standard of excellence. Our quality work and excellent reputation is due to the creativity, pride and innovative spirit of the men and women who have been the heart of Florida Wall Concepts for many years.
Florida Wall Concepts offers benefits including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching contributions
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off – Vacation Accrual Plan
- Paid Holidays
Full Time Position
The Crew Foreman will be responsible for overseeing installation of Precast Wall Systems per plans installed on project sites.
3-5 years Experience Preferred
- Reliability is a must.
- Communicate with project managers regarding any problems arising, materials required, or any safety hazards identified.
- Must have extensive knowledge in equipment operation and concrete.
- Responsible for erecting concrete panels and columns per plans.
- Read, understand and interpret plans and specifications as required and check work accordingly to specifications.
- Willingness to work with a shovel or rake and finish concrete when needed.
- Assist in pouring concrete, both structural and flatwork.
- Understand production schedule and adjust daily work to meet schedule.
- Equipment operation on a Lull and Bobcat.
- Proper procedure and knowledge for safety when Loading/Unloading large, heavy concrete materials.
Curb Machine Operator
Full Time Position
The Curb Machine Operator will be responsible for operating a self-propelled curb machine which finishes fresh concrete to contour.
1-3 years Experience Required.
Must be familiar with Florida specifications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drives and operates curbing machine to extrude concrete curbing on parking lots: Reads specifications to determine location, width of base, and shape of curbing to be installed. Includes: Setting forms; Pouring concrete; Finishing concrete curb and curb inlets.
- Starts machine motor and guides machine that extrudes curbing along guidelines.
- Maintains machine.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience running curb machine, 1-3 years preferred.
- Adhere to all safety policies, procedures and instructions from management
Competitive Pay with benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with matching contributions and paid holidays and time off.
Full Time Position
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple site development projects.
- Coordinate with Company estimators as projects are contracted
- Manage project document control processes
- Develop, submit and track project change orders
- Develop/coordinate project pay applications for submittal
- Create and maintain project activity scheduling
- Request, organize, submit and track project submittal and shop drawings
- Coordinate timely project as-built process with surveying staff
- Initiate Purchase Orders and subcontracts with project vendors/subcontractors
- Assist in obtaining vendors quotations
- Perform project quantity takeoffs as needed
- Manage existing utility locate process
- Coordinate material testing and collect/organize testing results for submittal
- Prepare and submit project close-out documentation
- Communicate with all project personnel
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communicator
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in Earthwork/Utility Site Development preferred
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)